It’s a new year in the lunar calendar, and the Shibe Mint couldn’t be happier that we have reached the Year of the Doge. We are celebrating this milestone the only way we know how… yep, by issuing our first coin since 2014! My fellow shibes, this is going to be our year. The folks at Shibe Mint wish nothing but the best for all of you, and we hope that you have a prosperous and happy Year of the Doge. Such prosperity, much happiness. This item would make a great gift for a Dogecoin enthusiast, for yourself, or for anyone born on the year of the dog(e).
- Beautifully struck on an ounce of pure copper, with a reeded edge and stunning detail.
- More Shiba Inu per square inch than any other coin offered by the Shibe Mint
- Each Year of the Doge commemorative coin comes individually packaged in a hard plastic capsule
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- A “red envelope” gift. One per 2018 Year of the Doge coin ordered.
Previous commemorative edition coins from the Shibe Mint have sold out! We will be producing this exclusive run of 888 coins. If they quickly sell out, we will produce an additional 1000 – with a slightly altered die, to augment the exclusivity of the first edition. The mintage for the 2018 Year of the Doge Commemorative Edition – Copper will be capped at 1888 total.
We accept payment via DOGE, BTC, and Paypal (Paypal does take a credit card if you don’t have Paypal).
In stock, orders ship out in about 2 days. We ship from Canada, so takes a few extra days to get to the US.
For additional inquiries, or support, drop us a line at email@example.com.